DFSK Glory 560 in Nepal is the most awaited SUV that also features Seven seats. Although there was no sign of launching this affordable SUV, Kuzu Nepal Pvt. Ltd., the authorized distributors of DFSK vehicles in Nepal, surprised us with the official announcement to launch this vehicle.
So, it better to straight dig into the article to know the expected pricing, specification, and launch date of DFSK Glory 560.
DFSK Glory 560 Overview
The layout of the exterior recreates a sturdy SUV design with sufficient room for about 6-7 people. Surprisingly, the style looks so recognizable yet special.
Both the interior as well as the exterior has a premium feel to it. Also, it has some of the best appealing features which include: hawk eye-shaped headlamp, LED DRLs, Sporty Wing Shaped Grille, Shark Fin Antenna, Sporty Roof Rail, and 17-inch Sporty Two-Tone Alloy Wheels.
Talking about the power delivery, DFSK Glory 560 is equipped with a 1.5L Turbo-charged Petrol Engine capable to generate a max power of 148HP at 5600rpm and max torque of 230Nm at 1800 – 4000rpm.
In addition, it offers 50 liters of massive fuel capacity and has 6-speed manual transmission.
Along with these specifications, here are some other best features of DFSK Glory 560:
- Keyless Entry
- Push Start Button
- 7-inch HD Floating Touch Screen Audio System
- Remote Power Window
- Speed Sensing Door Auto-Lock
- Crash Auto Door Unlock
We asked the company about the safety certificate and the company claims to have a 5-star safety rating in C-NCAP for their new and affordable SUV, DFSK Glory 560.
DFSK Glory 560 Specification
- Engine: 1.5L Petrol Turbocharged Engine, 4 Cylinder 16 Valve DOHC
- Dimension: 4515 x 1815 x 1735 mm
- Displacement: 1498cc
- Max Power: 148 HP @ 5600 rpm
- Max Torque: 230 Nm @ 1800 – 5000 rpm
- Transmission: 6-Speed Manual Drive
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 50 liters
- Front Tyre: 215/60-17 – Disc
- Rear Tyre: 215/60-17 – Disc
- Tubeless Tyres: Yes
- Safety System: Dual Airbags, ABS, EBS, EBD, HHC
- Suspension Setup: McPherson Strut and Multi-link Coil Spring
- Seating: 5-Seater or 7-Seater
- Ground Clearance: 200 mm
- Kerb Weight: 1480 kg
- Colors: Glorious Metallic Red, Elegant White, Champagne Silver, and Phantom Black
- The Expected Price is to be around NRs. 57,50,000/-
Note: We don’t have any information about the speed, mileage and storage capacity. However, we assure to update it soon.
DFSK Glory 560 in Nepal | Price & Availability
So, let us reveal the price of this beast. DFSK Glory 560 is expected to be priced at Rs. 57.50 Lakhs and may be available at the starting of July 2020.
DFSK Glory 560 in Nepal has the potential to take a market only if it could hold up the extreme roads. I know it’s hard to buy a car from a new brand. Nevertheless, new brands sometimes can stand strong as they have to earn the trust of the customers.
Feel free to contact DFSK Nepal on their official Facebook Page.
In case you missed:
- Can you imagine Cybertruck in Nepal? – Everything you should know about it.
- List of Bajaj Bikes In Nepal | Price, Info, Specs & Images
- List of MotorHead Bikes in Nepal |Price, Info, Specs & Images