Xiaomi India launched the Xiaomi Mi A3 yesterday on 24th Aug 2019. Mi A3 is the successor of Mi A2, which is the Company’s third phone to have Android One. The best part of the Xiaomi’s A series is, we get Pure Android on it.
Xiaomi Mi A3 is an Android One smartphone powered by Snapdragon 665. It comes with two storage variants, 64GB 4GB RAM and 128GB 6GB RAM having UFS 2.1 Storage. The phone has a beautiful notch on the top and has 720 x 1560 pixels screen resolution. And the wow thing is, the phone has the in-display fingerprint scanner. And for the music lovers, thankfully there is 3.5mm Headphone Jack on Xiaomi Mi A3.
The phone comes with 6.01 inches Super AMOLED display having ~80.3% screen to body ratio. The Mi A3 has a seamlessly curved 3D rear design for impeccable hand feel. The screen, back and camera modules are protected with Corning Gorilla Glass 5. This helps you to prevent your phone from minor scratches. With the beautiful water-drop notch on the top makes the phone looks more beautiful.
The phone comes with three color options More than White, Kind of Grey, Not just Blue. The holographic and gradient design makes this phone more amazing. Mi A3 reflects light like the ocean and changes its color when tilting.
The Xiaomi Mi A3 runs Android Pie based on Android One with Stock Experience. The phone has Snapdragon 665 (11nm) Chipset. It has an Octa-Core CPU (4×2.0 GHz Kryo 260 Gold & 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 260 Silver) and Adreno 610 GPU.
If you are a PUBG lover and wish to enjoy a good game experience with low-budget phones, then Mi A3 might be for you. The chipset, CPU, and GPU on Mi A3 can handle multiple tasks easily at the same time.
There are two storage variants available right now, you can choose either 4GB+64GB or 6GB+128GB with UFS 2.1 Storage. The phone has LPDDR4X RAM which helps to boost up the performance and improve power efficiency by 30%.
Battery and Charging
The phone has a USB Type C port and a huge Non-removable Li-Po 4030 mAh battery. And the phone also supports 18W quick charge. Unfortunately, we’ll only get a 10W charger inside the box.
The Xiaomi Mi A3 features a triple rear camera which consists of 48 MP Primary Sony IMX586 sensor with an f/1.79 lens aperture, 18 MP secondary camera has 118-degree wide-angle with f/1.79 aperture, and a 2 MP tertiary sensor for depth sensing.
Video Features For Rear Camera
- 4K video, 30fps
- 1080p, 60fps/30fps
- 720p, 30fps
- EIS, 1080p, 30fps; 720p, 30fps
It has 32MP AI Selfie Camera along with 1.6μm lens which also has Panorama Selfie mode and also supports HDR Mode. The AI on Selfie Camera helps to detect up to 12 different scenes.
Video Features For Selfie Camera
- 1080p, 30fps
- 720p, 30fps
- Short videos recording
Xiaomi Mi A3 Price in Nepal
Well, Till now Xiaomi Nepal has not launched Xiaomi Mi A3 in Nepal. But we can make the approximation of the price compared with the Indian Market.
Xiaomi Mi A3 Price in India
- 4GB+64GB – ₹12,999
- 6GB+128GB – ₹15,999
After seeing the price of Mi A3 in Indian Market, we can predict that it might cost around Rs 24,999 for 4GB+64GB and Rs 27,999 for 6GB+128GB variant in Nepal.
Note: The price for Mi A3 in Nepal is the approximated price. Xiaomi Nepal has not released Xiaomi Mi A3 yet in Nepal. Prices may vary when release.
Xiaomi Mi A3 Specifications
- Display – Super AMOLED Display
- Resolution – 720 x 1560 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~286 ppi density)
- Dimension – 6.01 inches, (~80.3% screen-to-body ratio)
- Protection – Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Platform – Android 9.0 (Pie), Android One
- Chipset – Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 (11 nm)
- CPU – Octa-core (4×2.0 GHz Kryo 260 Gold & 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 260 Silver)
- GPU – Adreno 610
- Storage – 4GB+64GB and 6GB+128GB, microSD, Storage Expandable up to 512 GB
- Primary Camera – 48 MP (f/1.8, Wide), 8 MP (f/2.2, Ultra-Wide), 2 MP (f/2.4, depth-sensor)
- Front Camera – 32 MP, f/2.0, 0.8µm
- Battery – Non-removable Li-Po 4030 mAh battery
- Charging – Fast battery charging 18W (Quick Charge 3)
- USB Type – 2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- Headphone Jack – Yes
- Colors – Kind of Gray, Not just Blue, More than White
- Bluetooth – 5.0, A2DP, LE, aptX HD
- Sensors – GPS, gyro, compass
- Infrared Port – Yes
- Main–Highlight – In-display Finger Print Sensor