Samsung is known to rule the high-end segment. However, Samsung decided to enter the mid-range device segment with the official launch of Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite in Nepal. Let us give you detail information about the Samsung Note 10 Lite with its specification and expected price.
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite Specifications:
- Body: 6.44 x 3.00 x 0.34 inches; 199 gm
- Display: 6.7-inches “Infinity-O” Super AMOLED panel
- Resolution: Full-HD+ (2400 x 1080 pixels); 20:9 aspect ratio; 394ppi
- Chipset: Exynos 9810; 10nm Mobile Platform
- CPU: Octa-core (4×2.7 GHz Mongoose M3 & 4×1.7 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Mali-G72 MP18
- RAM: 6 / 8GB
- Storage: 128GB (expandable up to 512GB via a dedicated SD card slot)
- Software & UI: Android 10 with Samsung’s One UI 2.0 on top
- Rear Camera: Triple-camera;
– 12MP, f/1.7 OIS PDAF primary shooter
– 12MP, f/2.2 ultra-wide-angle (123º) lens
– 12MP, f/2.4 OIS 2x Zoom telephoto lens
– LED flash
- Front Camera: 32MP, f/2.2 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor: In-display (Optical)
- 3.5mm Headphone Jack: Yes
- Connectivity: Dual-SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by), WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, NFC, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS with A-GPS/GLONASS/GALILEO/BDS, USB Type-C, Samsung DeX support, S-Pen
- Battery: 4500 mAh battery with 25W super-fast charging
- Colours: Aura Glow, Aura Black, Aura Red
Did you go through specification? We must if Samsung is planning to launch its”Lite” version with that aggressive specification, they are sure going to kill it. Let’s revise what it actually has; the latest chipset, big battery, and good camera setup. That’s all we need from a smartphone, isn’t it?
The Note 10 lite rocks the latest generation Exynos 9810 chipset. Ram on this phone is also an upside as it comes with either 6GB or 8GB of LPDDR4X RAM and a total of 128GB UFS2.1 storage. The MicroSD card slot is now almost vanished but here is the game-changer, memory on Note 10 Lite can further be expanded up to 512 GB via a MicroSD card. Moreover, Android 11 is still not out due to this the phone will come with Android 10 out of the box and it will feature the new and improved OneUI 2.0.
The display is also a treat, we get 6.7 inches screen with FHD+ resolution. Thank God ! they didn’t go for a pop-up notch rather like it’s earlier successors, Note 10 Lite will feature a punch-hole style notch dubbed Infinity-O display. It is sure that it will use the Super AMOLED panel. The Infinity-O Display will own a fingerprint display sensor mounted beneath the screen.
The camera was always a plus point for the phones from Samsung. Here, Samsung Note 10 Lite is equipped with the triple camera setup. The setup includes a 12MP primary sensor, a 12MP ultra-wide-angle lens, and a 12MP telephoto. You will be able to take UHD videos at a frame rate of 60fps, and we need to mention that this camera is capable of shooting slow-motion videos. There’s a 32MP front camera for selfies.
User will definitely demand a bigger battery to match up that hardware combination. So, keeping that in mind, it comes with a huge 4,500 mAh battery. Not having a wireless charging was expected, however, it was sure Note 10 Lite will support 25-watt fast charging.
Note 10 Lite stills support 3.55 headphone jack, we hope you are happy with this. An S-Pen with Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) support is provided with the handset. The NFC and dual-band Wi-Fi are also offered.
Price & Availability in Nepal
I hope you are expecting a price of about NPR 80,000 or more. Samsung Note 10 Lite is officially launched in Europe with a price of around 599 Euros (~NRs. 76,800).
However, Samsung Note 10 is set to launch this beast below Rs. 60,000 for the 8 GB variant and Samsung Nepal confirmed this. It is sure that Note 10 Lite will be sold at online sites in the first phase.
Hope you will be the lucky one to get the first hand on.