For all the freelancers who want a free Mastercard in Nepal, Payoneer can be the best choice. In this article, we will reveal everything about Payoneer Mastercard in Nepal. How to get Payoneer Mastercard and also about How to order Payoneer MasterCard from Nepal.
What is Payoneer?
Payoneer is intended to make the e-commerce payment service simpler and was developed in 2005. The headquarter of the Payoneer is in New York, United States. You can allow international and local transfers conveniently with its global operation.
Users are permitted to deposit the balance into the bank’s account and to withdraw from the nearest ATM unit. More than 3 million customers are in the business around the world.
What are the services offered by Payoneer?
Here are some of the best features and services provided by Payoneer:
- An account of the International Bank: The Payoneer helps you to quickly collect and transfer foreign amounts. You can get an overseas bank account. There is no reason for foreign commercial considerations and borders surrounding the transaction.
- Payoneer MasterCard: A free Mastercard is given to you. Yep its free Mastercard, they’ll send you without charge to your local address. You can carry out cross-border international transfers.
- Withdraw Money from Local Bank: You can receive from Payoneer and withdraw from your local bank ATM Counter if you need to receive a certain sum from the United States. However, it is not free; after any transaction, they will charge a certain percentage.
- Charge-Free: You will be paid if you make an internet exchange with any other banks or online suppliers. However, if you prefer payoneer accounts from Payoneer, it is easy. This is one of the finest programs.
What Is the Monthly Maintenance Fee?
Although payoneer has most of the free sevices but there are some essential charges you need to pay monthly or anually.
- Card Annual Activation Fee: The premium for account management is $29.95 annually.
- Card Replacement Fee: If your MasterCard is missing, lost, and expired, you will have to pay a new MasterCard for $12.95.
- ATM Withdraw Charges: You will be charged $3.15 for each transaction if you withdraw the balance from the local bank or any foreign bank.
- Charge of ATM Inquiry: On any ATM transaction, you will be charged a $1.00 query fee if you want to see the total balance.
- Purchases in online stores: If you would like to shop online or at shops, Payoneer won’t charge you any fee.
Related: Top Classified Sites In Nepal 2020
Order Payoneer Mastercard in Nepal
There are many video on internet that claims to help you Order Payoneer MasterCard from Nepal. However, the methods gets updated and the old method doesn’t seem to work anymore.
Here are some of the easiest methods one can Order Payoneer MasterCard from Nepal from home:
- First Please! Visit Peopleperhour website
- Just Normally Sign Up to create a new account. Remember to Sign Up as a Freelancer
- Check Your Mail for Verification
- Now from the Top-right corner click on “Payments” and Select a Security Question.
- After you complete that, You will surely find a dashboard that shows your earnings. You now need to select “Payment Setting”
- After clicking on that, you will be dropped to a screen like below.
- At the right of Withdrawal Accounts, you will surely see “Edit”. Click on it.
- Select “Add New Account”
- You will now see different options to add for payments. Select “Payoneer Account”
- Click Proceed to Continue
- This will drop you to Payoneer Login Screen. You can use your own account or Sign Up for new.
Congraluation !! Your Payoneer Cards is successfully ordered, you just need to check your Payoneer Account.