The OPPO Nepal has announced two new A-series OPPO A9 and OPPO A5 phones that pack a lot of new features to disrupt the affordable mid-range markets. Talking about The OPPO A9 phone belongs to the mid-range segment.
This phone comes with MediaTek Helio P70 and 4x 2.1 GHz ARM Cortex-A73, 4x 1.95 GHz ARM Cortex-A53, Cores: 8 processor. The smartphone is pack with 6 GB LPDDR3 and 128 GB of internal storage which can be increased by Sd cards. On camera, this smartphone has 13MP f/2.2 + 2MP f/2.4 with LED and Auto Focus Rear Camera and 8 Megapixel f/2.0 Front camera.
The screen of the phone is using the technology of IPS LCD, which is excellent in this price range. The smartphone has a big screen of 6.53 inches IPS, LCD HD+ Display (1520 x 720 Pixels), 19:9 Aspect ratio. The pixel density is 403 PPI (pixels per inch). The phone is packed with a Non-Removable 4020 mAh, Li-Polymer battery. The Oppo A9 runs on the Android 9.0 Pie operating system with ColorOS 6 user interface.
The connectivity is good with a, b, g, n, n 5GHz, Dual-band, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Wi-Fi Direct, 2.0, Micro USB, and GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS.
The phone’s body is made out of metal and glass. The screen is covered by a 2.5D curved glass.
Pros of Oppo A9:
- It has a smart 6.53-inch screen with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels, and you can choose its colors from Marble Green and Fluorite Purple
- It contains a powerful MediaTek Helio P70 octa-core which is clocked at 2.1GHz
- It also contains Mali-G72 MP3 as its GPU
- You get a brilliant 16MP + 2MP dual camera with an LED flash
- It also has a 16MP front camera with smart features such as AI Beauty and Background Blur.
- It has a large internal storage of 128GB.
- You get a high 4020mAh of battery
- It also has security features such as Face Unlock and Fingerprint Sensor.
Cons of Oppo A9:
- It has just 4GB RAM which I think should have been better at the price
- A bit of gaming boost for the gamers would have been better
- The battery is good, but it would have been better with fast charging support
|Display||IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, 6.5 inches, 102.0 cm2 (~82.5% screen-to-body ratio), 720 x 1600 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~270 PPI density)|
|Connectivity||GSM / HSPA / LTE, Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)|
WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, LE
GPS Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
Radio FM radio
|OS||Android 9.0 (Pie); ColorOS 6.1|
|Chipset||Qualcomm SDM665 Snapdragon 665 (11 nm)|
|CPU||Octa-core (4×2.0 GHz Kryo 260 Gold & 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 260 Silver)|
|Memory||128GB 4GB RAM, 128GB 8GB RAM, UFS2.1, Expandable using Sd card|
|Primary Camera||Quad 48 MP, f/1.8, (wide), 1/2.3″, 0.8µm, PDAF|
8 MP, f/2.3, 13mm (ultrawide), 1/4″, 1.12µm, AF
2 MP, f/2.4, 1/5″, 1.75µm
2 MP, f/2.4, 1/5″, 1.75µm, depth sensor
Features: Dual-LED dual-tone flash, panorama, HDR
Video: [email protected], [email protected], gyro-EIS
|Secondary Camera||Single 16 MP, f/2.0, 1/3.1″, 1.0µm, |
Video: [email protected]
Dolby Atmos sound
Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
|Sensors||Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass|
|Battery||Non-removable Li-Po 5000 mAh battery|
|Available Colors||Marine Green, Space Purple|
|Price in Nepal||Rs. 35,990|