Express Entry is a online immigration application system which provides permanent residence for skilled worker in Canada. It allows you to submit your application profile and be considered as skilled immigrant. From all applicants, highly ranked individuals will be invited to apply for permanent residency in Canada.
How does Express Entry Work?
- Firstly, you need to fill out your derails for Express Entry. You will get total points depending on your qualifications through the point system.
- If you are able to get high rank, you will be invited to apply for permanent residency in Canada as skilled immigrant.
- After applying, your PR Application will be processed within next 6 months.
Do I Qualify for Express Entry ?
You can be qualified for this system, if you meet the base requirement for Skilled Worker program, Skilled Trades program, or Canadian Experience Class. You can check your eligibility using below link.
Find out if you’re eligible to apply.
What Documents are needed to apply for permanent residence ?
- Police certificates
- Medical exams
- Proof of funds
- Birth Certificate
- Marriage Certificate – If your marital status is married
- Divorce Certificate – If your marital status is divorced
- Dealth Certificate – If your marital status is widowed
- Adoption Certificate – If dependent child is listed as “adopted”
- use of a representative form (PDF, 137 KB)
- common-law union form (PDF, 2.22 MB)
In some cases, you may need to provide other documents if needed by Canada Immigration department.
- proof of relationship to a relative in Canada
- digital photos to confirm your identity
- other name to confirm aliases
- authority to release personal information to a designated individual form (PDF, 1.74 MB)
- any other documents that you feel are relevant to your application
How to submit my profile ?
Your Express Entry profile give information to Immigration department about you. If you are eligible, they will accept you into their pool of candidates. You will be ranked in they Express Entry Pool using point system.
Receive an Invitation to apply for PR
If you get highest score in the pool, you will get an invitation to apply for Permanent Residency. You need to submit your application for permanent resident within 60 days.Apply Job - Send Your CV